Thursday, December 30, 2010

Here Comes Fancy

Remember the photo essay we did on Autumn? With all the lovely colours and shapes? We decided it was unfair to give all our attention to just one season and so Lara went out with her camera and took a bunch of snow shots. As it turns out, they were pretty good and we decided to publish them. The bonus being that we wouldn't have to actually WRITE anything this close to the new year.





The snow that never drifts.




No one can see their reflection in running water.




The show shoveller is suing me for a million dollars.




I smoked with a guy last December...




What children know.




A road so serious that it can't enjoy the sun.




Some say the world will end in fire. Some in ice.




I'm very partial to an abundant hedgerow.




Escaping nature's snowy den on roads I've seen and places been.




I'm hiding, I'm hiding, and no one knows where.

No comments:

Post a Comment